The closest is the Aadhar card, as it is widely used nowadays. Although Aadhar cards are white in color, are you familiar with or have you ever seen Blue Aadhar cards? Read this blog through to the conclusion if not. so that you are fully aware of it.
What is Blue Aadhar card
Aadhar cards come in two varieties: the standard black-colored card that practically everyone has, and the blue-colored card that is exclusive to some people. The blue Adhaar chord is designed specifically for youngsters under five years old. Once the youngster reaches the age of five, you can update it. Following an update, Blue Aadhaar functions and appears like a regular Aadhaar card. You can create this Aadhaar card by examining your parents’ Aadhaar card. A child’s Blue Aadhaar card is issued upon birth. able to make it.
How can a blue Aadhar card be made?
The first step in creating a Blue Aadhar card is to follow the instructions below.
- Go to the website for Aadhaar.
- To register for an Aadhaar card, click.
- Enter your child’s name, the cellphone number of their parent or guardian, and any other necessary data.
- Schedule a time to register for an Aadhaar card.
- Visit the closest Aadhaar Enrollment Center on the day of the appointment.
- Send a copy of the Aadhar card for your parent(s) or guardian and the birth certificate for your child.
- The Aadhaar Enrollment Officer will take the child’s photo.
- Through Doc, your Blue Aadhaar Card will be delivered to your home in a few days.
Records to Create Blue Card Aadhar
- Birth certificate of the child.
- The parent or guardian’s Aadhar card.
- The hospital discharge certificate of the child.
What advantages come with creating a Blue Aadhar card?
The child’s blue Aadhar card is a legitimate form of identification.
It offers the youngster security. Since the child’s biometric information is not on the Blue Aadhaar Card, it can be used without risk of abuse.
The child is eligible for government programs. Numerous programs that are beneficial to children or have the potential to benefit children are run by the government.
Having a blue Aadhar card can facilitate a child’s admittance to school, as Aadhar cards are frequently needed for admission.
A child’s identity card or a Blue Aadhaar card can serve as identification.
In summary, the purpose of this blog post is to explain what a Blue Aadhar card is and how to apply for one. You need to obtain a Blue Aadhar card issued if you live with a child under five years old.