CBSE Class 12 Time table 2023: Exam Day Important Instructions
CBSE has also released the set of guidelines to be followed by the candidates appearing in the board examinations.
Important instructions to be followed strictly by Class 12th candidates in the board examination, as issued by CBSE:
- Candidates will strictly follow all the instructions issued by CBSE from time to time.
- Parents will also visit Board’s website and remain in touch with the school of their ward so that they are aware of the latest updates by the CBSE and the school so that they can guide their ward.
- No communication devices are allowed in the examination centre.
- Candidates will maintain strict discipline in the examination centre.
- Candidates will follow all instructions given on admit card.
- Duration for each examination will be as given in the date sheet and admit card.
- 15 minute reading time will be given to read the question paper.
- For updates the students may visit www.cbse.gov.in.
|Wednesday||15th Feb 2023||66||Entrepreneurship|
|Thursday||16th February 2023||45||Biotechnology|
|825||Shorthand ( English)|
|826||Shorthand ( Hindi)|
|834||Food Nutrition & Dietetics|
|836||Library & Information Science|
|Friday||17th February 2023||56||Kathak Dance|
|Monday||20th February 2023||2||Hindi Elective|
|Tuesday||21st February 2023||809||Food Production|
|824||Office Procedures & Practices|
|Wednesday||22nd February 2023||842||Early Childhood care & Education|
|Thursday||23rd February 2023||35||Hindistani Music Mel Ins|
|36||Hindustani Music Per Ins|
|Friday||24th February 2023||1||Elnglish Elective|
|Saturday||25th February 2023||121||Russian|
|807||Beauty & Wellness|
|Monday||27th February 2023||801||Retail|
|Tuesday||28th February 2023||43||Chemistry|
|Wednesday||1st march 2023||105||Bengali|
|805||Financial Markets Management|
|817||Typography & Computer Application|
|Thursday||2nd March 2023||29||Geography|
|Friday||3rd March 2023||841||Yoga|
|Saturday||4th March 2023||34||Hindustani Music Vocal|
|Monday||6th March 2023||42||Physics|
|Thursday||9th Mqarch 2023||74||Legal Studies|
|Friday||10 th March 2023||104||Punjabi|
|Saturday||11th March 2023||41||Mathematics|
|Monday||13th Math 2023||48||Physical Education|
|Tuesday||14th March 2023||837||Fashion Studies|
|Thursday||16th March 2023||44||Biology|
|Friday||17th March 2023||30||Economics|
|Saturday||18th March 2023||49||Painting|
|52||Applied Art ( Commercial Art )|
|Monday||20th March 2023||28||Political Science|
|Tuesday||21s March 2023||76||National Cadet Corps ( NCC)|
|Wednesday||22nd March 2023||806||Tourism|
|827||Air Conditioning Refrigeration|
|Thursday||23 rd March 2023||65||Informatics Practices|
|Saturday||25th March 2023||54||Business Studies|
|Tuesday||28th March 2023||803||Web Application|
|Wednesday||29th March 2023||27||History|
|Friday||31st March 2023||55||Accountancy|
|Saturday||1st April 2023||64||Homes Science|
|Monday||3rd April 2023||39||Sociology|
|Tuesday||04th April 2023||3||Urdu Elective|
|31||Carnatic Music Vocal|
|32||Carnatic Music Mel Ins|
|33||Carnatic Music Per Ins Maridangam|
|73||Knowledge Tradition & Practices of india|
|810||Front Office Operations|
|835||Mass Media Studies|
|Wednesday||5th April 2023||37||Psychology|