When will the money from Kanya Sumangala Yojana come: The Government of India always launches some scheme or the other for daughters. One such excellent scheme has been launched for daughters, named Kanya Sumangala Yojana. If you have registered in Kanya Sumangala Yojana and you want to know “When will the money of Kanya Sumangala Yojana come”, you will get complete information through this article.
Under Kanya Sumangala Yojana, the Government of India provides assistance for the upbringing of daughters from birth till their education. Under this scheme, an amount of ₹ 15000 is provided by the government so that the daughters do not face any problem in their upbringing and education. If you also want to get an amount of ₹ 15000 for the upbringing of your daughter, you should quickly register under Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
Now through this article, we will provide you with when will the money of Kanya Sumangala Yojana come and also some important information related to Kanya Sumangala Yojana which will be very important for you.
What is Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Kanya Sumangala Yojana is a very good scheme launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for daughters. Under this scheme, a financial assistance of ₹ 15000 is given by the government for the upbringing of all the daughters. You get this money in 6 installments. You can use this money for the upbringing and education of your daughters.
What is the objective of Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Through the Kanya Sumangala Yojana, the government wants to educate the daughters, so that they can stand on their own feet through education and become self-reliant. Uttar Pradesh government has passed a budget of Rs 1200 crore for Kanya Sumangala Yojana. If you have a daughter in your house then you can avail the benefits of Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
Eligibility for Kanya Sumangala Yojana
The benefits of Kanya Sumangala Yojana are available only to those people who are eligible for-
The applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh. This scheme has been launched only for the residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- If your annual income is up to ₹ 300000 then you can apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- Only two daughters in your family will get the benefit of this scheme.
- If your daughter is born after April 1, 2019, then you can take advantage of this scheme.
- If you have adopted a girl child then you can take advantage of this scheme.
- If your first child is a daughter and your second is twin daughters, then all three of your daughters will receive benefits.
Documents for Kanya Sumangala Yojana
To avail the benefits of Kanya Sumangala Yojana, it is necessary for you to have the documents mentioned below-
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- income certificate
- Address proof
- bank account
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
How to check Kanya Sumangala Yojana status?
If you want to check Kanya Yojana scheme status, it is very simple. To check Kanya Sumangala Yojana status, visit their official website www.mksy.up.gov.in. After this, you can check the status by going to the Citizen Service Portal on the home page and entering your login ID and password. Here you will get complete information about Kanya Sumangala Yojana Status.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Helpline Number
If you need any kind of information under Kanya Sumangala Yojana or you face any kind of problem in this scheme, then you can solve your problem by talking to direct customer care. Kanya Sumangala Yojana helpline number is provided below.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Helpline Number – 18008330100, 18001800300
When will the money of Kanya Sumangala Yojana come?
If you have applied for Kanya Sumangala Yojana for your daughter and you want to know when the money of Kanya Sumangala Yojana will arrive. So we will tell you below how you will get ₹ 15000 of Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
The first installment of Kanya Sumangala Yojana is ₹ 2000 on the birth of a girl child.
- Second installment: If you complete all the vaccinations within one year of the child, you will get an amount of ₹ 1000.
- When you admit your child in the first class, you get an amount of ₹ 2000.
- After this, when the girl takes admission in sixth class, she gets an amount of ₹ 2000.
- After this, when the girl takes admission in ninth class, she gets an amount of ₹ 3000.
- The last installment of this scheme is an amount of ₹ 5000 if one takes admission in graduation after intermediate.
- In this way you get assistance of ₹ 15000 in 6 installments under Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
How to check the money of Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
To check the money of Kanya Sumangala Yojana, follow the procedure given below-
- To check the money of Kanya Sumangala Yojana, first open their official website.
- Now you will see an option of Citizen Service Portal Apply on the Quick Link option on the home page of this website, click on it.
- Click on the Login ID button and enter your login ID and password, then after filling the captcha click on the login button.
- Now a dashboard of Kanya Sumangala Yojana will open in front of you which will have your complete information.
- After this, enter the 14 digit registration number and click on the submit button.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, another page will open in front of you, there you will get complete information about when your money will come.
Q: How many children should there be in Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Ans: To avail the benefits of Kanya Sumangala Yojana, there should be two daughters. Only two daughters in every family get the benefit of this scheme.
Q: How much money is available under Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Ans: Under Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana, the candidate gets an amount of ₹ 15000 in 6 installments.
Q: When will the second installment of Kanya Sumangala come out?
Ans: When all the vaccinations of the girl child are completed within 1 year, then you get the second installment of Kanya Sumangala.
Q: What is Kanya Sumangala Yojana helpline number?
Ans: The helpline number of Kanya Sumangala Yojana is 18008330100, 18001800300.
Q: When will the first installment of Kanya Sumangala Yojana come?
Ans: The first installment of Kanya Sumangala Yojana is given at the time of birth of the girl child. As soon as the baby girl is born, you get the first installment of ₹ 2000.
Q: How to apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
Ans: You can apply online for Kanya Sumangala Yojana sitting at home or if you want, you can apply offline.
Friends, through this article we have given information related to Kanya Sumangala Yojana money, Kanya Sumangala Yojana status, Kanya Sumangala Yojana helpline number, etc. through this article. I sincerely hope that all of you would have liked this article very much and you will get complete information.
If you want to get more information related to such government schemes, then you should bookmark our website and also give us your opinion by commenting.
Also Read :