New Gen Maruti Swift 2024: Maruti Suzuki is getting ready to introduce the new Swift model to the Indian market. The Japanese Auto Show recently saw the unveiling of the latest generation Swift. Currently, it is being tested in the Indian market. In addition to this, several details regarding its engine choices have already been made public.
New Gen Maruti Swift spy image
Little is known about the next new generation Swift’s look because it has been sighted undergoing testing on Goa’s roads while completely camouflaged.
If you examine the spy photo attentively, you can see that it has a new grille with fog lights and a bigger air dam, along with a new front bumper with integrated LED DRLs. In addition, a new projector headlight arrangement, a conventional antenna, and a redesigned bumper have been added to the front. Additionally, there is a reworked bumper with a skid plate and a spoiler with a high mountain stop lamp on the back. The handle on the current generation’s rear doors has been shifted from the C pillar to the door, making this spy photo unique.
New Gen Maruti Swift Cabin
Its interior components will also undergo alterations in addition to the outside. Its interior would resemble the Maruti vehicles that are currently being introduced in the Indian market. Its cabin will draw a lot of inspiration from the Maruti Fronx and Baleno. Inside, there will be new leather seats with soft touch capabilities in numerous locations, along with a new dual tone cabin motif.
New Gen Maruti Swift Features list
|– Redesigned front bumper and grille
– Fog lights and a wider air dam
– Traditional antenna and new projector headlight setup
– Rear with a high-mounted stop lamp, spoiler, and skid plate
– Rear doors with door handles on the doors (not on the C-pillar)
|– Dual-tone cabin theme
– Soft-touch materials and new leather seats
– 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system
– Digital instrument cluster
– Wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity
– Automatic climate control and dual-zone climate control
– Wireless charging and a height-adjustable driver’s seat
– Ventilated seats and footwell lighting
– Cruise control and an upgraded music system
|– Six airbags
– Electronic stability control
– Tire pressure monitoring system
– Hill hold assist and hill descent control
– Reverse parking camera with sensors
– ISOFIX child seat anchors
– Expected Level 2 ADAS technology for enhanced safety
|– Potential new 1.2-litre z12 engine with 100 bhp and 150 Nm of torque in the future
– Produces 89 bhp and 113 Nm of torque
– Available with a five-speed manual and a five-speed AMT
– Potential new 1.2-liter z12 engine with 100 bhp and 150 Nm of torque in the future
|– Expected starting price: 7 lakhs INR
– Expected top-end price: 11 lakhs INR (ex-showroom)
– Pricing slightly higher than the current model
|– Expected launch in the Indian market next year
|– Direct competition with Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS and Renault Triber in the Indian market
A huge 9-inch touch screen infotainment system with a digital instrument cluster and wireless Android Auto with Apple CarPlay compatibility is one of the features that the future Swift will have available. Additional features include wireless mobile charging, dual zone climate control, automated air conditioning, ventilated seating with a driver seat that can be raised or lowered, and a high-adjustable driver seat. This will enable footwell illumination, cruise control, and a top-notch music system.
New Gen Maruti Swift safety features
Six airbags, electronic stability control, tire pressure monitoring, hill haul aid, hill descent control, a reverse parking camera with sensors, and ISOFIX child seat anchors are among its safety features.
Aside from this, the Indian market is anticipated to utilize Level 2 ADAS technology, which provides a plethora of superior safety features.
New Gen Maruti Swift Engine
The current engine beneath the hood will be a 1.2-liter naturally aspirated petrol unit with 89 horsepower and 113 Nm of torque. There will be a five speed manual and a five speed MT unit available for this powerplant. In addition, it can run on a new Z12 engine that produces 100 horsepower and 150 Nm of torque. It is anticipated that in the upcoming months, additional details will become accessible on this.
New Gen Maruti Swift price in india
The 2017 Maruti Suzuki Swift is anticipated to retail anywhere between Rs 7 lakh and Rs 11 lakh ex-showroom. It will cost a little more than the current model does.
New Gen Maruti Swift Launch Date in India
It is anticipated that the new Swift would go on sale in India at some point in the future year.
New Gen Maruti Swift Rivals
In India, it has direct competition from the Grand i10 NIOS and the Renault Triber.