Ayodhya Pujari Vacancy: Construction of a magnificent temple dedicated to Lord Shri Ram is currently underway in our nation, India, and is anticipated to be finished by January of next year. Additionally, the child form of Shri Ram Ji will be dedicated at the temple once building on it is finished the following year.
Let us add to your knowledge that national interest in visiting this location is growing as the temple’s construction continues. In such a situation, the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust is offering individuals a great opportunity to serve Ram Lala in the Ram temple.
Applications to become a priest have been solicited by the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust, which is offering the chance to serve Ram Lala in the temple. Thus, you will read about the Ayodhya Pujari Vacancy in today’s article and learn how to apply for it.
Possessing the opportunity to work at the temple
You will have to travel to the Shri Ram Temple because a grand temple dedicated to Shri Ram ji will be completed in the Uttar Pradesh city of Ayodhya by January 2024. In anticipation of this, the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust has invited applications for the position of priest to serve in the temple. There is a great chance to work as a priest in the Ayodhya temple.
You can apply to become a priest in the Shri Ram Mandir in Ayodhya and serve Ram Lala. Let’s now learn about the application process and its importance.
Qualification for the Ayodhya Pujari Post
- The candidates should be in the age range of twenty to thirty years old.
- Candidates need to be educated at Gurukul.
- Had must have received training from the Ramanandiya tradition.
- The candidates would be given preference if they come from Ayodhya.
You are eligible to apply for the Ayodhya Pujari Vacancy if you meet the requirements. You will need to pass an exam after applying to ensure that there is no discrimination.
Pay for the Ayodhya Pujari Position
In the event that you are chosen to be an Ayodhya priest, you will receive ₹ 2000 each month for the first six months of your training. In addition, the chosen applicants will receive lodging and meals inside the temple.
How to Register for the Ayodhya Pujari Position
- You must first visit the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust’s official website at https://srjbtkshetra.org/.
- You will be able to choose to take the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Archak-Training Exam after accessing the website.
- You will have the option to fill out the form as soon as you click on that option.
- Submit the completed online form after filling it out.
- If not, download the form from that page, fill it out, and send it to email@example.com by email.
|Application form link
|Ayodhya Pujari Vacancy Apply online
|Download Application Form
This is how you will submit your application for the Ayodhya Pujari Vacancy. The Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust will get in touch with you following the submission. Additionally, please be aware that the deadline for applications is October 30, 2023.
We hope that this post has provided you with information about the Ayodhya Pujari Vacancy. Please tell your friends about it so they can learn more. Visit our website frequently to read more stories like this one.