|Exam Name||IBPS Clerk 2023|
|Commencement of Call letter Download||14 – 09 – 2023|
|Closure of Call letter Download||30 – 09 – 2023|
IBPS Clerk Result 2023 Declared : The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the results of the IBPS Clerk recruitment preliminary examination. The result is available online on the official IBPS website. Candidates who appeared for the clerk recruitment preliminary exam can check their results on the website or by clicking on the direct link provided on this page.
IBPS Clerk Result 2023 Declared : The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducted the preliminary examination for IBPS Clerk recruitment on August 12, 13, and 19, 2023. After conducting the exam, the results have now been declared. The results are available online on the official IBPS website, ibps.in. Candidates can check their results by visiting the official website or by using the direct link provided on this page. To check the results, candidates will need to enter the required details (login credentials).
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2023: Steps to Check
- Visit the official IBPS website, ibps.in.
- Click on ‘Result Status of Online Preliminary Examination (CRP CLERKS-XIII)’ on the homepage.
- A new page will open where you need to enter your registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
- Once you submit the information, your result will be displayed on the screen, and you can download it and take a printout.
- The results for candidates who appeared in the clerk recruitment preliminary exam have been announced today, i.e., September 14, 2023, and candidates can check their results until September 21, 2023. After this date, the link provided by IBPS will be closed.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2023: Main Exam in October
Candidates who achieve the prescribed cutoff marks in the IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam 2023 will qualify for the main exam. The main examination is scheduled to be conducted in October 2023 at designated exam centers. A few days before the main exam, IBPS will issue admit cards to candidates who qualify for the main examination.
Also read :