PM Kisan Registration | PM Kisan New Farmer Registration Scheme 2023 All Details | PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023 | Eligibility | How to Apply PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023 step by step process | Update & Correction | Edit Self-Registered Farmer Details | Help Line Number
PM kisan new farmer registration
After the launch of PM Kisan Yojana, many farmers have got benefit from this scheme. However, there are still many farmers who have not supported it. Keeping these factors in mind, the government has extended the registration scheme to eligible farmers. Most fundamentally, this program helps farmers not only financially but also to meet their agricultural needs and their household needs. In today’s post we will cover everything you need to know about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, such as how to register for Pradhan Mantri Kisan, benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Registration, eligibility requirements, and deadline.
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration Scheme 2023 All Details
|Plan||Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|launch by||Central government|
|announced by||Piyush Goyal|
|Objective||Financial assistance to poor farmers|
|last date||September 2022|
|registration approval time||10 to 14 days after registration|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|benefits||Rs. 6000/per annum|
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023
Pradhan Mantri Kisan New Farmer Registration is online and anyone can apply before the last date. So any eligible farmer who has not yet registered in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana will have to do it before the last date. And the complete process is shown in the section on how to register.
According to this program, eligible farmers receive Rs 6000 every year, which is given in three installments of Rs 2000 each. Moreover, the scheme has a complaint system in which the voice of farmers can be heard. Many emergency farmers had registered in the initial stages of the programme. The Authority developed e-KYC solution with the objective of verifying the authenticity of authorized farmers and removing fake registrations. As a result, many accounts were blocked after investigating fraudulent registrations, furthering the goal of helping only eligible farmers.
Now the right amount of money is always in the hands of the right people. Many farmers want to check the status of beneficiaries, which we have shown in the section below. Many farmers want to see how their beneficiary list is doing, and we’ve provided that information in the section below.”
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration Eligibility
Individual farmers must meet all the eligibility requirements given below to be evaluated for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, often referred to as PM Kisan.
- The eligible farmer has to get his name registered in the government official record data.
- Those having small or no land are also eligible for PM Kisan.
- SC/ST/OBC farmers.
- citizens of india
- farmers land records details
- The annual income of the farmer’s family cannot exceed Rs 6 lakh.
- Ensure that no member of the farmers’ family works in the government.
- If any member of the farmer’s family holds a constitutional post, then you cannot get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana.
How to Apply Step by Step Process for PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023
To register in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, first of all you have to visit the official website. There is a section on the site called ‘New Former Registration’ Click on it.
- When you click on it, your farmer registration will open and a new page will appear in front of you.
- You have to fill the form on the new page; In the part for urban areas, opt for Urban Farmer Registration;
- Then click on the given information including your mobile number, Aadhaar number, and OTP confirmation.
- After receiving the OTP on your mobile device, continue the registration process.
- On the new page, enter all the required information and click on the submit button after uploading all the relevant documents.
- In this manner, you can easily submit the registration form for PM Kisan 2023.
PM Kisan Registration 2023 Updates and Correction
- Farmers who want to receive PM Kisan payment from the Central Government must have Aadhar Card. Farmers without Aadhar card are not eligible for this scheme. This was part of the e-KYC process as there were many fraudulent registrations earlier and such steps were taken to remove those accounts.
- Initially, only farmers with 2 hectares or 5 acres of land were eligible for this scheme, but the National Government has again removed it.
- Farmers can check the progress of their application under this system. Beneficiaries can confirm their application using Aadhaar, mobile phone, or bank account data. This step became necessary because there were many complaints that they did not receive or did not know the status of their accounts.
- Initially, recipients had to go to accountants and agricultural authorities to get registered. The National Government has moved the system online, removing this requirement, so recipients can register from the comfort of their own homes.
- In 1988, the government introduced the Kisan Credit Card Programme, which is now linked to the PM Kisan Yojana. PM Kisan Card beneficiaries can apply for the card under the PM Kisan program and get short-term loans at low interest rates. Loan money can be used to purchase equipment and cover other transactions. Credit inclusion limit.
- All Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries do not have to provide any document so that they can get Kisan Credit Card. Kisan Credit Card will improve the economic condition of farmers.
PM Kisan Registration: Edit Self-Registered Farmer Details
- Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana to update your self-registration.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the link of Farmer, then click on Update in Self-Registration link.
- Immediately you will see a new page containing name editing self-registration forever information.
- After entering your Aadhaar number and captcha code and clicking on the search button, you will be able to make corrections in your self-registration information.
PM Farmer Registration: Self-Registered/CSC Farmer Status
- To update your self-registration, please visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the link ‘Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers’, which is in the Farmers Corner.
- A new page will open in front of you which will contain ‘Name Editing Self Registration Forever’ information.
- After entering your Aadhaar number and captcha code and clicking on the ‘Search’ button, you will be able to make corrections in your self-registration information.
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration Help Line Number
firstname.lastname@example.org and 011-23381092 (direct helpline)
Q: What are the documents required for PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023?
Ans : For PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023, you must have land registry, bank account passbook and Aadhar card.
Q: What is PM Kisan Registration Official Website?
Ans: PM Kisan Registration official portal is pmkisan.gov.in. I have given the direct link of the website in the link table above.
Q : What is the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana?
Ans : Under PM Kisan Yojana all registered farmers are entitled to receive Rs 2000/- in each installment as financial assistance.
Q : Who is eligible to get benefits under PM Kisan Yojana?
Ans : Who is eligible to get benefits under PM Kisan Yojana?
Q : PM Kisan New Farmer Registration Help Line Number
Ans : email@example.com and 011-23381092 (direct helpline)