Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply Online 2023 | Pmaymis.gov.in – PMAY Application Form | PMAY List | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application | PM Awas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 is accepting online application forms through the official website pmaymis.gov.in. The online application process for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is straightforward, and we will guide you on how to fill the online application form for PM Awas Yojana 2023 on the government’s official website pmaymis.gov.in for the year 2022-23.
The process for online registration for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 is simple; you just need to ensure that you provide accurate information. If you are eligible to apply for PMAY, you can follow the step-by-step process below, along with screenshots of the PMAY online application process. The central government has recently extended the deadline for availing interest subsidy on home loans under PMAY – Urban for CLSS component.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 Online Application:
To apply for PM Awas Yojana – Urban through the official website, follow these steps:
Open the official website of PMAY at http://pmaymis.gov.in/ and choose one of the two options under the “Citizen Assessment” menu, as shown in the screenshot below.
You will need to select one of the following options based on the criteria:
- If you are currently living in a slum area, choose “In Situ Slum.”
- Otherwise, select “Benefits under other 3 Components AHP, BLC, CLS” from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, as shown in the screenshot below, enter your Aadhaar number or Virtual ID and name as per your Aadhaar card and click the “Check” button.
- If your Aadhaar number is correct, a new page will appear, similar to the screenshot below. If the Aadhaar number is incorrect, enter the correct Aadhaar number and try again. If you do not have an Aadhaar number, you cannot apply for PMAY.
- Fill in all the details in the application form, including personal information, contact details, current residential address, Aadhaar number, bank account details, and income details.
- Click on the checkbox that says “I am aware of….” and then click on the “Save” button at the end of the application form.
- Once you click “Save,” a new page will display a system-generated application number. You can either print it directly if your computer is connected to a printer or save it for future reference.
- Now, your application is complete. You can track the status of your PMAY application on the pmaymis.gov.in website.
Also Read :
- Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana 2023: Online Application
- Spice Money CSP in Highlights: Earn Lakhs by Opening a Bank!
- Madhya Pradesh Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023: Registration (MPMSKY, mmsky.mp.gov.in) and Last Date
- Check Kalia Yojana List 2023: Verify Beneficiary Names and Status for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Lists
- UP Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana | UP Farmer Loan Relief Scheme List 2023 | Check Kisan Karj Rahat Status Online
How To Check PM Awas Yojana List Online 2023:
Now, let us guide you on how you can check your name in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022-23 list using your Aadhaar card. The process to check the PMAY beneficiary list is straightforward, and you can follow the step-by-step process below:
- Firstly, visit the pmaymis.gov.in website.
- Once you reach the website’s home page, click on the “Search Beneficiary” in the navigation menu.
- When you click on the “Search Beneficiary” link, another option “Search By Name” will appear. Click on it.
- After clicking on the link above, you will be directed to the Yojana’s Search Beneficiary page.
- Now, you need to enter your Aadhaar number in the specified box and press Enter.
- If data related to your Aadhaar number is available on the website, it will be displayed on your mobile or computer screen.
- The name of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana beneficiary will be shown, and you can click on the name to view the complete data of the beneficiary.
PM Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria (PMAY Eligibility):
- Before applying for the housing scheme, make sure to check if your name is on the PMAY beneficiary list.
- You must have your Aadhaar number as it is mandatory for the PMAY online application.
- Your computer should be connected to a reliable internet connection.
- You must have the details of your savings bank account.
- You should also have accurate information about your household income.
Documents Required for PM Awas Yojana 2023:
Anyone who wants to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana must have the following essential documents:
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Proof
- Ration Card
- Self-Declaration Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo, etc.
Also Read :
- MPOnline Registration: Your Guide to Applying for MPOnline Kiosk at mponline.gov.in in 2023
- WOMEN HELPLINE 2023 | Scheme for Women Helpline | Toll-Free Numbers List
- Empowering Education: Mai Bhago Vidya Yojana 2023 Government of Punjab
- Apply Online for Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2023: Eligibility and Registration Process
- Sahara India Refund Portal | Sahara India refund portal launched, stuck money will be available in 45 days of application