Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana List 2023 | Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Claim | Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Registration | Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Form PDF | PMFBY Claim Status
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana List: Everything of the farmers of our country is their farming, on whose trust all their daily living expenses are met. Farmers grow crops by investing their accumulated capital, so that they can earn by selling the crops, but sometimes their crops get damaged due to high heat, excessive rains and other natural calamities, due to which the farmers have to suffer a lot.
Therefore, keeping all these points / things in mind, the government has started Pradhan mantri Fasal Bima Yojana for the farmers, through this scheme, farmers will be able to compensate for the loss of their crops, at the time of sowing. Farmers will have to pay some amount as insurance, the benefit of this will be that if the crop fails, they will be given an insurance claim.
In this article, we have told what is Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana , when the Crop Insurance Scheme was started, eligibility, required documents, Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Registration (Fasal Bima Yojana Online Apply), Prime Minister Has told about crop insurance scheme list etc., so please read the article till the end.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2023
First of all, we would like to tell you what is PM Fasal Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY Yojana) was started by the Central Government in the year 2016-17. Under PM Fasal Bima Yojana, due to natural calamities such as hailstorm, storm, cyclone, tornado, drought, landslide, flood, fire due to excessive heat, fire due to lightning etc. Compensation is given for the loss. Under PM Fasal Bima Yojana, crops like food crops, oilseed crops, cotton, potato and sugarcane etc. come.
Crop Insurance Rabi last date 31 December 2022
Farmers have sown rabi crops (potato, wheat etc.) by this time. In such a situation, there is only one fear in front of the farmers that whether the crop will be good or not. More than this, they fear the destruction of crops due to natural calamities. If you are also worried about all these for your upcoming crop, then you should get your crop insured for this.
Under the PM Crop Insurance Scheme of the Central Government, you can reduce the damage caused by crop disaster to a great extent by getting your crop insured. If your insured crop gets damaged due to any calamity, then you are given a good amount as a claim. That is why if you also want to get your crop insured, then you should go to your nearest bank or insurance company and get it done before 31st December. Apart from this, you can also get it done online.
Documents required for PM Crop Insurance Scheme
If you also want to take advantage of PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2023, then for this you need some documents, about which we are going to tell you further:
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN card
- Photo of the farmer
- Khasra Number of the field
- Address proof
- A certificate from Sarpanch or Patwari that the field has been sown
- If the farmer is doing farming in someone else’s field, then photocopy of the certificate of agreement between the farmer and the owner of the field clearly mentioning the Khasra number of the field, bank account and a canceled cheque.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- Only that farmer who is a native of India will get the benefit of PMFBY Scheme.
- Only farmers can get the benefit of crop insurance scheme.
- In the states where Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana is applicable, only those farmers can take advantage of this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Registration
If you also want to get crop insurance scheme online registration (PM Fasal Bima Yojana Online Apply), then next we are going to tell you step by step about it so that you too can easily apply online for PM Fasal Bima Yojana:
- To register Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2023, first of all you go to its official website or you can also click on the https://pmfby.gov.in/ link given.
- To apply for PM Fasal Bima Yojana, first you have to create an account here.
- To create an account, one has to click on the option Registration given on its home page.
- Now fill all the information asked here correctly and click on the button of Submit. Now your account will be created here.
- After creating an account, login to your account.
- Now fill the PM Fasal Bima Form properly and click on the button of Submit.
- In this way you can apply online for PM Fasal Bima Yojana.
How to get crop insurance through bank?
Such farmer brothers who have taken Kisan Credit Card from the bank, then they get the option of getting crop insurance through the bank. Earlier crop insurance was mandatory for Kisan Credit Card holders, but from last few years it has been made optional, i.e. it depends on your wish to get insurance or not. Apart from this, if a savings account is running in a nearby bank, you can also get insurance through the bank.
Eligibility for crop insurance by the bank
Crop insurance is done thrice a year by the Crop Insurance Company, for Rabi, Kharif and Zayed (weather based) seasons. The premium has to be deposited on or before 31st December for Rabi season and by 31st July for Kharif season. While for Zayed or weather based crop, the premium has to be deposited till 30th April. Some of its eligibility are as follows –
- If you have taken KCC loan from the bank, it is not necessary that you will be eligible for crop insurance. You have to check whether you have cleared the loan for that season or not. If you have taken a loan for that season, then only you will be eligible for crop insurance.
- Suppose you want to get insurance for Kharif 2022 through your KCC, then you have to see whether you have taken loan between April 2022 to July 2022 or not. If you have not withdrawn money from the loan account, then you will have to go to the bank and sign the opt-in form.
- If you have taken a loan for a season, but do not want your crop insurance, then you will have to go to the bank and sign an opt out form.
What is Opt Out / Opt in Form?
When you want to get the premium of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana done through the bank, or do not want to get it done, then for this you are given a form by going to the bank, which is called Option in and Option Out form.
When you want to get crop insurance, you have to go to the bank and fill the opt in form, and if you do not want to get insurance, then you have to fill the option out form. In this way, now you get the option of getting crop insurance or not.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Claim
If your crop insured in pmfby scheme gets damaged due to natural calamity or other reasons, then you have to follow the following steps to claim for PMFBY. The claim amount is given to you in two ways, first in case of disaster declared by the district administration and second through personal insurance claim.
Through the district administration: If the disaster occurs on a large scale, then it is declared by the administration of the district that any one area is affected by the disaster, in such a situation the farmers do not need to do anything. The claim amount is received directly in the bank account of the farmers.
Second Personal Claim: When a farmer’s crop is destroyed by storm or wild animals etc. then you have to make a personal claim in such cases. For this you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, the farmer has to inform about the loss of his crop to his bank or insurance company within 72 hours of the loss.
- Within 72 hours of the information given by the farmer, a surveyor from the insurance company will come to inspect your crop.
- The damage caused to your crops will be assessed by the inspector of the insurance company.
- If found correct in inspection, you will be given a claim form by the surveyor. Which will be sent to the insurance company along with all the necessary documents.
- After verification of your form by the insurance company, after all the process is completed, the claim amount will be received in your bank account.
PM crop insurance scheme list
If you want to see or download the PM crop insurance list, then we are going to give you the information about its entire process:
- To see the PM crop insurance list, first of all you have to login to its official website.
- If you want, you can also click on this link https://pmfby.gov.in/.
- Now click on the option Dashboard given on its home page.
- After this click on the option of coverage dashboard.
- Now you have to click on the option of State Wise Report here.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to select your state, district and sub-district.
- After this you have to submit it by selecting your block and gram panchayat.
- After this, the list of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana will appear in front of you.
In this way, in today’s post, we have tried to give you all kinds of information related to Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022 (PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2022). Hope you have liked this article of ours and you will definitely share it.