Sahara India refund portal launched, stuck money will be available in 45 days of application
|Name of Post:-||Sahara India Refund Portal|
|Location:-||All Over India|
|Apply Process:-||Online Apply Mode|
|Short Information:-||Is your money also immersed in Sahara India, if yes then there is a very important news for you. The process of taking Sahara India’s money refund has started. In this article, we will tell you when will you get the money from Sahara India? How to get Sahara India money back and what are the necessary documents required for this? For this you have to read the article till the end.|
Sahara India Refund Portal 2023
Some time back many people had invested their money in Sahara India. But for some reason their money is stuck in this company which they have not got back yet. All the investors who have invested their money in this company are worried about whether they will get their money back or not.
If your money is stuck in Sahara India then there is good news for you. Sahara India Refund Portal has been launched today by the Home Minister of our country, Amit Shah. Through this portal you can get back your stuck money.
Today in this article I am going to tell you step by step about the process of registration, login and applying for refund on Sahara India Refund Portal. You must attentively read the article through to the finish in order to do this.
Sahara India Refund Portal When will I get the money?
For your information, let us tell you that Sahara India Refund Portal has been launched today on 18th July by Home Minister Amit Shah. Sahara India is a well-known company in our country. A few years ago, crores of Indian people had invested their money in this company, but due to some reason the company suffered a loss and it was declared bankrupt, after which people’s money was lost.
But due to the efforts of the Government of India, today the people whose money has been invested in the company is being returned back to them. If you have also invested in this company, then there is no better opportunity for you than this. You will get back your hard earned money.
When you apply on this Sahara India refund portal, you will get your stuck money back within 45 days. The process of application on the portal has started from 18 July 2023. For which no end date has been set at present.
Also Read :
Sahara India Refund Portal Who will get the money
For your information, let us tell you that about 10 crore people of India have invested their money in Sahara India. Everyone is eagerly waiting to get their refund back. Many schemes were launched by Sahara India, out of which people have invested their money in four schemes. The government is going to return their money.
- Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited
- Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society
- Hamara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited
- Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited
|Start Date For Online Apply:-||18.07.2023|
|Last Date For Online Apply:-||Coming Soon|
To get your money back from Sahara India, you must have some important documents, the list of which is given below.
- PAN card of the applicant
- Identity card of the applicant
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Applicant’s mobile number
- Email ID of the applicant
- Bank passbook of the applicant
- Income certificate of the applicant
- Caste certificate of the applicant
- Conduct Certificate of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant’s investor
- Creamy layer certificate of the applicant
- Original residence certificate of the applicant
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Coupon found by the applicant in Sahara India
- Receipt received from the applicant in Sahara India
Note:- If you had invested in Sahara India, then I am telling you below the process of refunding your experience money. For this you have to read the article till the end.
How to Apply Online Sahara India Refund Portal?
If you have invested money in Sahara India and till now you have not received the money back, then you can apply on Sahara India Refund Portal by following the process mentioned below. By which you will get back your stuck money.
- To get stuck money in Sahara India, you must first visit Sahara India Refund Portal.
- Here on the home page you will see the option of Depositor Registration, click on it.
- A new page opens in front of you where you have to enter the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number and mobile number linked to Aadhaar number and click on the option to get OTP.
- After that an OTP will come on your mobile number which you have to verify by entering it.
- After that you have to complete the process of registration.
- After the process of registration is completed, you have to click on the option of depositor login.
- After that a new page opens in front of you where you have to enter the last four digits of your Aadhaar card, mobile number linked to Aadhaar card and captcha code, after that you have to click on Get OTP.
- An OTP will come on your mobile number, which you have to enter here.
- After that you will see your date of birth on the screen. Along with this, you will also get to see the bank details here. You have to read all the given terms and conditions and tick mark on the box that I agree.
- In the next step one has to fill the claim request form along with the certificate of deposit.
- In this claim request form you are asked for various types of information which you have to enter carefully.
- After entering all the information and verification, you have to download your claim letter from Sahara Refund Portal.
- After this, you have to paste one of your passport size photo on this claim letter, as well as put your signature.
- After this you have to scan this claim letter and upload it again on the portal.
- When your process is successfully completed, you will get a confirmation message.
- You will get back the money stuck in Sahara India within 45 days after this process is completed.
Q. When is Sahara India Refund Portal started?
Ans : Sahara India Refund Portal has been launched on 18 July 2023.
Q. How to apply for money refund in Sahara India?
Ans : The application process has not started yet, after the application process starts, you will follow the process mentioned above.
Q. What are the documents required to get refund from Sahara India
Ans : All the documents related to the investment you made in all India, your Aadhaar card, PAN card and other necessary documents.
Q. Will Sahara India get interest on the refund money?
Ans : No information has been received about this from Sahara India or the government so far, it will be told soon.
Also Read :