Hyderabad: Tomorrow there will be traffic restrictions in Hyderabad.
Hyderabad: On the occasion of Bakrid on Thursday (June 29), the police imposed traffic restrictions in many parts of the city. Traffic restrictions have been imposed in many parts of the old city of Hyderabad in view of the Muslim Brotherhood offering special prayers. Due to traffic restrictions in Miralam Tank Eidga area from 8 am to 11.30 am on Thursday, the vehicles coming on those routes will be diverted to the routes. It is advised to go on alternate routes during the times when prayers are held.
Also Read :
Which routes will have traffic restrictions in Hyderabad?
- Eidgah prayers will be allowed from the direction of Puranapool, Kamatipura and Kishanbagh between 8 am and 11.30 am via Bahadurpura X Road.
- Vehicles should be parked in front of Zoo Park and Masjid Alha Ho Akbar. Due to this, vehicles will not be allowed on the Eidga road side.
- Traffic on those routes will be diverted towards Kishanbagh, Kamatipura, Puranapool at Bahadurpura X Road.
- All vehicles coming from Shivarampally and Dhanamma Huts for prayers will be allowed from Dhanamma Huts road from 8 am to 11.30 am. Traffic on these routes is not allowed on the Eidgah side. Those vehicles will be diverted from Dhanamma Huts Crossroads to Shastripuram and NSkunta routes.
- RTC buses and other vehicles going from Puranapool towards Bahadurpura will be diverted towards Jiyaguda and City College at Puranapool gate from 8 am to 11.30 am.
- During these times, vehicles coming towards Bahadurpura from Shamshabad and Rajendranagar will be diverted from Aranghar Junction.
- Vehicles coming from Kalapattar to Idga will be diverted towards Kalapattar Thana, Mochi Colony and Bahadurpura.
Also Read :