aadhar center CSC 2023 registration apply for center to make base Aadhar UIDAI Exam Registration | NSEIT – UIDAI Aadhaar Supervisor Exam CSC News | How to open Aadhaar Center | aadhar center exam | Aadhar enrollment center UIDAI Exam 2023-24
If any of you want to do the work of Aadhaar, then today we are going to give you a good news, yes friends, if you want to run an Aadhaar center, then it is very important for you to have the certificate of Aadhaar Supervisor or Operator. If you do not have any of these certificates, then you will not be able to open an Aadhaar center because to open an Aadhaar center, you have to take permission from UIDAI, for which you have to show them the certificate of Aadhaar Supervisor/Operator.
So here we know if you want to open an aadhaar center then how you can apply online for these certificates. By giving Online UIDAI Exam 2023, open online Aadhar center and earn by sitting at home, this is the biggest job, see full details from here and register online online.
Aadhaar Operator & Supervisor Exam 2023 Open Aadhaar Office
Aadhaar operator or supervisor is the one who works in the Aadhaar center or can say that he works to make Aadhaar card. Has good knowledge about Aadhaar card and is well acquainted with Aadhaar card system. Therefore, if a person wants to become Aadhaar Supervisor or Operator, then he has to give UIDAI EXAM for this.
After passing the exam, he is given a supervisor or operator certificate according to his marks in the exam. Now that you know how to obtain an exam-based certificate as an Aadhaar operator or supervisor, read on for further instructions on how to register online for this service is given below, check and see how to register online.
UIDAI Aadhaar Exam Highlights
|Service Name||UIDAI Exam Registration|
|sponsored by||Central government|
|Beneficiary||base center operator|
|Objective||Providing Aadhaar Center Training|
|Exam Fee||Rs. 470.82|
Important Requirement For UIDAI Exam Registration Online
- The candidate should link his or her most recent mobile number to Aadhaar because it will be used for One Time Password verification.
- Download the “Offline Aadhaar XML File” from the link given below and select the “Share Code” of your choice – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/offlineaadhaar
- Before downloading e-Aadhaar and offline Aadhaar XML for verification on the day of examination, the candidate should get the latest photograph updated in Aadhaar.
- Candidates should carry the latest copy of e-Aadhaar at https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in or along with Aadhaar letter for the purpose of verification.
- Aadhaar Card for the purpose of verification. In case of non-availability of Admit Card or mismatch in the EAadhaar / Aadhaar Letter and Photograph printed on the appearance of the candidate, he/she will be disqualified.
Also read :
How to give UIDAI exam for Aadhaar Operator/Supervisor Certificate
To open a new Aadhaar center, it is mandatory to have a supervisor’s certificate and if you have an Aadhaar operator’s certificate, then you can work as an operator under another Aadhaar supervisor. The complete process of giving aadhar operator exam is given below, which you all can follow and can easily open an Aadhaar center under UIDAI.
Registration Process for UIDAI EXAM 2023
- To register, first of all, you have to go to the Aadhaar Exam Portal of NSEIT, the website link is given below, through which you can directly access this Aadhaar Exam Portal https://uidai.nseitexams.com/UIDAI/ LoginAction.action
- After reaching the website, on the login page, you will see the button of “Create New User”, click on it.
- Now create “New User” offline by uploading Aadhaar XML file and providing share code
- After successful validation of offline Aadhaar XML file. An “OTP” will be sent to the mobile number entered by the candidate along with the mobile registered as per Aadhaar to the candidate to confirm his/her registration and to provide consent for NSEIT Ltd to use the offline Aadhaar information of the candidate.
- Registration ID and default password will be sent to the mobile number and email ID of the candidate. The default password needs to be changed on first time login. The candidate must remember the Registration ID and new password for the certification exam and check the details of the same on the NSEIT Registration Portal.
- After the successful creation of your new user account, you can login and select the examination center and pay the registration and examination fees
So in this way you can open an Aadhaar Center by getting the certificate of Aadhaar Operator or Supervisor. So friends, how did you like this article provided by us, please tell us by commenting.
Note: Let us tell you that NSEIT is a private company, which provides Cyber Security, Online Examination, Banking etc. services in India, of which this EXAM service of Aadhaar is also included.
Documents for UIDAI Exam
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Residence proof
- date of birth
- Income Proof
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
UIDAI Exam FAQ
Q : What is UIDAI Exam?
Ans : If a person wants to become Aadhaar Supervisor or Operator, then he has to give UIDAI EXAM for this.
Q : How can I become an Aadhar Card Operator?
Ans : If a person wants to become an Aadhaar operator, then it is necessary for him to give UIDAI EXAM and it is also necessary to pass this exam.
Q : How to open Aadhaar Center?
Ans : To open an Aadhaar center, you have to take permission from UIDAI, for which it is mandatory to show them the certificate of Aadhaar Supervisor/Operator, so you will have to give UIDAI Exam.
Q : What is NSEIT Online Exam 2023?
Ans : NSEIT provides online examination services to help government organizations, corporate and educational institutions to select candidates based on their specific requirement.
Also Read :